Botox is widely regarded as one of the most common and popular treatments you can receive in order to keep you looking young and fresh. If you are looking for a great Botox clinic Glasgow, you should first know how to achieve the best results. For reversing the signs of ageing it is one of the best procedures. However, there are also anti-ageing foods you can try if injections aren’t your thing.
We will fill you in on all the best practices for Botox. We will even recommend a great Botox clinic Glasgow. That’s before we’ve got on to how to eat those wrinkles away with some anti-ageing superfoods.
Read on and find out how to stop the signs of ageing now.
Only Get As Much Botox As You Need
One of the most important things to note is that you should only get as much as you need. Botox works by freezing the muscles in your problem areas. This restricts the creation and worsening of wrinkles. If you get too much on your face especially, you will have truly restricted motion. This will leave you expressionless for months.
Find A Reputable Botox Clinic Glasgow
Probably the topmost thing to consider is where you receive the treatment. Finding a great Botox clinic Glasgow is not hard. Dr Darren McKeown is one of the best cosmetic surgeons in the UK. He carries out Botox treatment in both his Glasgow and his London branches of his Aesthetic Medicine Institute.
Follow Pre and Post Procedure Recommendations
It is also important to follow all advice given to you by your practitioner. This advice may include staying upright for the half hour following your treatment or it may be advice on what products are best for your skin following the treatment. Listen to them! Make sure your body is well prepared for the procedure. Take good care of it afterwards.
Or Try The Best Anti-Ageing Foods
The internet is full of useful information on this topic. We have decided to pick out a few of our favourites to share with you. Anti-ageing food is the gentler option for those of you who want to avoid the botox treatment. Try adding some of these foods to your diet today:
- Fish: Fishy foods are very high in omega-3 fatty acids. Despite the name, these acids are amazing for your hearts functions and keep your skin well moisturized from the inside out. This keeps a youthful glow possible for years.
- Chocolate: I know, really? However, dark chocolate contains a chemical called flavanol. These flavanols increase blood flow to the skin, keeping it fresh and youthful.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are extremely underrated. The vitamin C in them stimulates the production of collagen to make your skin appear plumper. They also contain lycopene which is known to improve your vascular system immensely.
- Honey: Honey is famous for its anti-viral and sugary properties. However, it can also help turn back the clock. It’s packed with antioxidants and doesn’t cause any inflammation in your skin like regular sugar might. Can even be used as a face mask!
- Pineapples: Lastly, we have pineapples. This sweet and tropical fruit is great for giving your skin a dewy, youthful look. A mineral called manganese is prevalent in pineapple and again stimulates the production of collagen to help keep your skin strong and elastic.